What is your cancellation policy?
- We understand that both your time and our time is important. We do have a cancellation policy in place and it is a strict policy meaning that regardless of the circumstances, it unfortunately stands so please make sure you cancel ahead of time if needed! We ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 48 hours before the beginning of your appointment or you will be charged a cancellation fee of $50.00.
Can I have treatment done if I’m pregnant?
- We can not perform any services if you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding.
Will I bruise?
- Understand there is always a risk of bruising which can come in minor, mild, moderate, or severe. We do recommend that all bruises be at a minimum evaluated by photo or in person to make sure there are no other complications going on. 99.9% of the time, bruising will resolve without any intervention between 1 day and 14 days.
What is in dermal filler?
- The most common fillers are made of a soft gel consisting of non-animal hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a sugar molecule that naturally occurs in the human body, and it is found in our skin. It helps hydrate and adds volume to the skin. It is naturally broken down by our own bodies.
What are the benefits of dermal fillers?
- As we age, we lose volume in key areas of the face. This contributes to folds, wrinkles, hollow temples, thinning lips, sunken eyes, and an older appearance to the face. Fillers can be used to restore this volume loss, smooth out folds and wrinkles, and improve contours to achieve natural results without altering facial expression. Certain fillers can also be used to correct scars.
What are the benefits of fillers?
- The effects are long lasting but not permanent. They last anywhere from 6 months to 2 years, depending on a number of factors including the patient’s age, area treated, type of filler used, quantity of filler used, and lifestyle.
How do I know how much I will need?
- Depending on what your concerns are, everyone requires a different dosage. This is best discussed over Video Consultation with our specialist. We offer FREE consultations.
What are the risks and side effects?
- In general, dermal fillers are considered very safe. The most common reactions are redness, swelling, bruising, itching, and tenderness. These are typically mild and resolve spontaneously in 1-7 days for most patients. Other side effects are very rare.
Is there any downtime?
- Anytime we are penetrating the dermis we are at risk of bruising/swelling. It is best not to schedule a filler appointment right before any important event.
Will I look natural?
- When fillers are used in the appropriate amount and placed in the right location, the result is a beautiful, natural, youthful outcome. Fillers are not meant to create totally different features. In the hands of an experienced provider that has extensive knowledge of facial anatomy, the outcome simply enhances one’s own facial features.
Which filler do I need?
- The choice of filler depends on the individual patient, their treatment goals, and personal facial anatomy. I recommend booking a consultation to discuss these things with your provider.
What causes wrinkles and frown lines?
- Frown lines, forehead lines and crows feet are caused by the constant movement of muscles underneath the skin. For example, a wrinkle in the area between the eyebrows may appear and persist because of the repeated, often unconscious action, of frowning. These lines can produce an angry or frustrated look on the face. This is the same for lines by the eyes, often called crows feet, which are caused by smiling or squinting. Raising our eyebrows often will result in forehead lines.
What is Neurotoxin?
- This drug works by weakening the muscles that causes wrinkles. Used in its purified form, in tiny amounts, the injection of Neurotoxin will relax muscles, lessening the appearance of frown lines, forehead lines, and crows feet.
What benefits can I expect from Neurotoxin?
- Neurotoxin decreases the strength of the muscle of which it is injected. By relaxing these muscles, frown lines, forehead lines, and crows feet become less visible. The lines seem to disappear or diminish dramatically. It may take a few days to notice the moving affect.
How is Neurotoxin injected?
- Neurotoxin is injected into the muscle. Your injector will determine what muscle to treat to give you the result that you wish to achieve.
The treatment itself takes only a few minutes and a very tiny needle is all that is needed. Some patients report minor and temporary discomfort from the injection.
How long will it last?
- The improvement you will achieve from Neurotoxin injections will last anywhere from 3 - 6 months. You will notice a gradual fading of its affect, at which point, you will have to return for re-injection. Some find that it lasts longer after having multiple treatments and will last months more than it had in the past.
Where can Neurotoxin be used?
- The most common areas are frown lines, forehead lines, and crow feet. Other areas include the neck, jaw and upper lip.
What happens after the treatment?
- Immediately after you will feel exactly the same as you did before. There is little to no downtime. The improvement you get will usually start on the second to third day after treatment, and gradually improve for the next 10-14 days. This results in a slow natural improvement.